A.3. Deprecated Features
1. The "EXRULE" property can no longer be specified in a component.
2. The "THISANDPRIOR" value can no longer be used with the "RANGE" parameter.
3. The "PROCEDURE" value can no longer be used with the "ACTION" property.
4. The value type RECUR no longer allows multiple values to be specified by a COMMA-separated list of values.
5. x-name rule parts can no longer be specified in properties of RECUR value type (e.g., "RRULE"). x-param can be used on RECUR value type properties instead.
This document was automatically converted to XHTML using an RFC to HTML converter with the original text document at the Internet Engineering Task Force web site at ietf.org . The original text document should be referred to if there are any errors or discrepancies found in this document.
Need to test your iCalendar feeds? The iCalendar Validator provides developers and testers a method to validate their iCalendar feeds, which can take data from either a URL, file or text snippet and compare it against the RFC 5545 specification. We believe we have one of the best iCalendar validation tools available on the internet. More information about the validator can be found here.